Alta Design Associates, Inc.
Relying on an experienced staff of geologists and
geotechnical engineers, Alta Design Associates has the experience
and qualifications to provide engineered solutions for your site.
Typical projects our engineers have completed include:
- Low/Mid-rise Office Buildings
- High-rise Office Towers
- Shopping centers
- Industrial Plants
- Medical Facilities
- Office / Industrial Parks
- Educational Facilities
- Waterfront Structures
- Parking Structures
- Residential Foundation and Basement Design
- Residential Well Design
Our engineers possess professional engineering registration in the
various states that we serve, including: Pennsylvania, New Jersey,
Delaware, Maryland, New York, Vermont, Georgia, and Virginia.
Drawing on this expertise, Alta Design Associates is highly capable
of providing a variety of engineering services related to the
determination of the complex subsurface conditions.
Services offered by our staff include:
- Preliminary/Detailed Subsurface Investigations
- Administration and Inspection of Drilling Activities
- Foundation Support Recommendations
- Foundation Systems
- Earthwork During Construction
- Settlement Analysis
- Slope Stabilization Measures
- Site Stability and Water Control
- Design and Construction Measures
- Pavement Studies
- Environmental Audits (Phases I and II)
- Value Engineering
In addition to our engineering capabilities, our staff is
experienced in litigation support of geotechnical issues. Therefore,
if you are a contractor experiencing differing site conditions, or an
owner defending a claim related to geotechnical issues, Alta Design
Associates can help you to find an honest solution to your problems.
Are You Interested In Learning More?Just
email email@example.com or
fill in the form below.