1. What part of town (or country) do you want to live in?
2. What price range would you consider? No less than but no more than
3. Are schools a factor and, if so, what do you need to take into
consideration (e. g., want
specific school system, want kids to be able to walk to school, etc.)?
4. Do you want an older home or a newer home (less than 5 years old)?
5. What kind of houses would you be willing to see?
One story 2 story split foyer bi-level tri-level
townhouse or condo mobile home
6. What style house appeals to you most?
contemporary traditional southwestern colonial no preference
7. How much renovation would you be willing to do? A lot A little None!
8. Do you have to be close to public transportation? yes no
9. Do you have any physical needs that must be met, such as
wheelchair access? yes
10. Do you have any animals that will require special facilities?
If so, what?
11. The Lot
Must Have Would Like to Have
Large yard (1 acre or more)
Small yard (less than 1 acre)
Other buildings (barn, shed, etc.)
Special view Of what?
12. How many bedrooms must you have? would you like to have?
13. How many bathrooms do you want?
14. How big would you like your house to be (square feet)?
No less than
But no more than
15. What features do you want to have in your house?
Must have Would Like to Have
Separate dining room
Formal living room
Separate den or library
Separate laundry room
No interior steps
Spa in bathroom
Lots of windows (light)
16. Do you want to live in an area with a Community
Association? yes no
17. What else do you want in your community?
Must have Would like to have
18. Are there any other special features or needs that you
must consider when you're looking for a home?
Top of page 1
Top of page 2